Wireframe 360 transforms our CG visuals into exciting, lucid user experiences. Using key technologies, including PCs, tablets and specialist hardware, the Wireframe 360 solution immerses users in a single point-of-view interactive environment. The 360 experiences also allows users to switch between key spaces and locations. This approach gives much enhanced levels of realism and perception beyond standard visualisation techniques, and can be delivered to clients around the world via our dedicated portal.
Using Wireframe 360+ clients can enjoy all the interactive benefits of Wireframe 360, but with significant enhancements to support design optioneering and materials. Our 360+ product enables users to change surfaces, layouts, materials, props and lighting, offering an even more engaging user experience. Wireframe 360+ can also help accelerate the design development process; ensuring key decisions can be drawn from a highly accurate, subtle, and confident understanding of how a proposed space will look and feel.
• By utilising the latest gaming technologies, Wireframe are among a small group of visualisation studios that have been applying innovate approaches to help our clients ‘enter’ the 3D environments we create. We believe this fusion of skills and technology will transform the industry, delivering stunning immersive 3D environments to our clients.
• Our Realtime work allows client to have CG content delivered as customisable, dynamic environments on common devices and platforms. It is an approach that offers vast efficiencies for both us as producers, and our clients as buyers – particularly with innovations crossing over from games animation and online gaming.
• We are now applying many different technologies to our work, and our research & collaboration with companies all over the UK sees us in a constant dialogue with our clients about what’s next.
• Once a Realtime environment is created, the client has full control to walk through the space without being limited to a pre-defined path.
• Instead of standard, static CG imagery clients can effectively navigate a 3D model as an interactive environment – you can be ‘inside’ the space.
Wireframe Realtime+ offers everything our standard Realtime platform does, but also enables users to change surfaces, layouts, lighting, and access data about the space. The result is an even more engaging and immersive user experience, offering significant learning and allows user to arrive at decisions easier.
See examples of Realtime and Realtime+ here.