Listed below are the various assets and design specifications that we ideally require from your prior to commencing a project:
• Drawings of the building in DWG format, or a 3D model of the building/space in Revit or Sketch up.
• A full material specification for the space, covering architectural materials, furniture materials etc. Either a specification sheet detailing at least the name of the materials and an example image, and at best the manufacturer and website link.
• Lighting Specification: example images or sketches, layout plans, web links to specific makes/models as these allow us to accurately model dimensions and apply atmospherics.
• Furniture specification: example images or sketches, layout plans and web links to allow us to model accurately. Materials specs are also key, with mood boards and physical examples really helping to achieve realistic looking final outputs.
• Any reference images of the mood they are trying to achieve are also very helpful, but not essential.
We also require your expected date of delivery for the project in order to effectively manage studio time and to organise the delivery of first drafts and final sign-offs.
For Virtual Reality projects, we would also need to discuss the following:
• Functionality of the application – want to be able to open/close doors? Want to swap materials/furniture?
• Want to be able to travel from one space to another, or happy to have each space as stand-alone spaces? The
former has commercial implications but is very achievable.
For any questions regarding the above, please contact our studio on: 0141 552 4443